RETC is an entrepeneurial company with big business goals. We are very selective and hire talented individuals with a proven track record of excellence in their areas of expertise. Everyone at RETC is responsible for a flawless customer experience and will work closely with our customers to exceed their expectations.
We have an informal workplace comprised of hard working, dedicated engineers and professionals. We also find time to share information and have fun together. Employees at RETC always talk about the strong sense of community and family they feel at the company.
If you are interested in joining the RETC family, please review current job opportunities. If you find a match, you can send your resume at: email@example.com. We read every email we receive and follow-up promptly if there is a match. Due to the quantity of inquiries we receive, we may not be able to answer emails where there is no match. Please do not inquire via phone.
Quality Assurance Supervisor / Specialist
• Oversees Equipment Calibration recall system. Ensures equipment list is updated and on-time calibration is performed. Handles transactions with external calibration labs. Reviews correctness and adequacy of Calibration certificates and In-house verification reports.
• In-charge of Document Control System. Ensures standards, specifications, work instructions, forms are controlled and up-to-date. Manages DCN approval
• Manages employee Training Schedule for new hires and regular employees’ station certification annual renewal. Prepares training materials and written exams/questionnaires.
• Ensures Equipment buy-off records and PM schedule/records are up-to-date
• Performs Internal Audit according to IEC/ISO 17025, CBTL and A2LA requirements.
• Drives external audit preparedness. Identifies problems, determines system improvements and implements changes
• Prepares Management Review slides with highlights and lowlights according to current quality metrics and continuous quality improvement programs
• Initiates Corrective Action Reports and Preventive measures. Issues and monitors closure of Supplier Corrective Action requests and leads internal and customer corrective action responses.
• Reviews customer feedback, complaints and deploys / works with applicable departments for resolution
• Ensures Incoming materials/test consumables are of acceptable grade and within useful life
• At least 5 years of experience in quality assurance role
• Bachelor of Science degree preferably Engineering or equivalent trade experience